Dr. Hao Zhang, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor, Acupuncturist
Our clinic offers a wide range of patient-centered care for the community, including care of acute illnesses, such as (but not limited to) strep throat, infectious mononucleosis, influenza, bronchitis, pneumonia and gastroenteritis, and also care for chronic health conditions, including (but not limited to) asthma, diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, obesity, high cholesterol, arthritis, back pain.
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Air Force Medical University, Bachelor of Medicine
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Certificate in Acupuncture
Awards and publications
- 12. Zhang H, Sun DC, Shi JJ, Jing ZS, Zhu ZG, Jin DD. How to improve the clinical education system in China. Journal of Regional Anatomy and Operative Surgery. 2002 Feb; 11(2): 156-167. Publication Status: Published.
- 11. Zhang H, Shi JJ. Myositis ossificans progressiva: a case report. Chinese Journal of Orthopedic. 2003 May; 23(5): 319-320. Publication Status: Published.
- 15. Jin D, Chen J, Zhang H, Zhai D, Wang J, Jiang J. Anterior interbody autografting and internal fixation for primary surgical management of thoracolumbar spinal tuberculosis. ZhongHua Wai Ke Za Zhi [Chinese Journal of Surgery]. 2000 Dec; 38(12): 900-902. Cited in PubMed; PMID: 11832191. Publication Status: Published.
- Chinese (Cantonese)
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Edison Wellness Medical Group
2 Ethel Rd #203c
Edison, NJ 08817