Dr. Hao Zhang, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor, Acupuncturist
Our clinic offers a wide range of patient-centered care for the community, including care of acute illnesses, such as (but not limited to) strep throat, infectious mononucleosis, influenza, bronchitis, pneumonia and gastroenteritis, and also care for chronic health conditions, including (but not limited to) asthma, diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, obesity, high cholesterol, arthritis, back pain.
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Air Force Medical University, Bachelor of Medicine
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Certificate in Acupuncture
Awards and publications
- 1. Hao Zhang, Dadi Jin, Erwei Sun. The early and late stages of crowned dens syndrome: two case reports. Journal of Spine. 2015,15 (10): e65–e68
- 2. Zhang H, Doty SB, Hughes C, Dempster D, Camacho NP. Increased resorptive activity and accompanying morphological alterations in osteoclasts derived from the oim/oim mouse model of osteogenesis imperfecta. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry. 2007 Nov; 102(4): 1011-1020. Cited in PubMed; PMID: 17668424. Publication Status: Published.
- 3. Zhang H, Jin D. Multiple cystic tuberculous lesions in the skeleton (Jüngling disease): a case report. Spine. 2003 Apr; 28(8): E155-7. Cited in PubMed; PMID: 12698134. Publication Status: Published.
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Chinese (Cantonese)
Edison Wellness Medical Group
2 Ethel Rd #203c
Edison, NJ 08817