Dr. Henry Merola, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Henry Merola is a Primary Care Doctor serving patients in Waltham, MA and the surrounding communities. He earned his degree at Universita Di Pisa and completed his Residency in Internal Medicine at Mt. Sinai Hospital. He is affiliated with Newton-Wellesley Hospital and speaks English, French and Italian. His goal is to practice high quality General Internal Medicine and continue Medical Service to the greater Waltham Community begun by his family in 1937.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Università di Pisa Facoltà di Medicina e Chirurgia
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Chicago, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
Awards and publications
- Board of Health for Waltham for over 18 years
Henry J. Merola, MD
32 South Street, Suite 205
Waltham, MA 02453