Dr. Hrachya Paruyryan, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Hrachya Paruyryan, M.D., received his medical degree from Yerevan State Medical University in Armenia. He served his residency in family practice at Glendale Adventist Medical Center. Dr. Paruyryan is a Diplomate of the American Board of Family Medicine. When not busy working, Dr. Paruyryan enjoys jazz and classical music, world cinema, soccer, tennis, basketball, ping-pong, French Impressionist art, and Russian classical literature.
- Advantage Health
- Adventist Health
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center
- Glendale Memorial Hospital & Health Center
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center, Residency in Family Practice
- Medical School - Yerevan State Medical University Named for Mkhitar Heratsi
Hrachya Paruyryan, M.D.
1332 S. Glendale Ave.
Glendale, CA 91205