About Dr. Jacob Rozbruch
Jacob Rozbruch is a detail-oriented and diligent orthopedic surgeon serving the community of New York, NY. Dr. Rozbruch attended the State University of New York, Buffalo, where he received his degree in medicine. Dr. Rozbruch is a part of Beth Israel Orthopedics and Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel - Petrie Division in New York, NY. He is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and American Board of Pediatrics. Dr. Rozbruch is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts his consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel - Petrie Division
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - State University of New York, Buffalo, Doctor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center, Internship in Pediatrics
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency in Pediatrics
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency in General Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Jacob Rozbruch's office locations
Mount Sinai Doctors
10 Union Square East, Suite 3K
New York, NY 10003
Mount Sinai Doctors
10 Union Square East, 3K
New York, NY 10003
Patient reviews for Dr. Jacob Rozbruch
Dr. Rozbruch and his staff were wonderful! He’s easily one of the best physicians I’ve seen in the city and have already referred him to a friend.
The best!!! There is!!
Dr. Rozbruch and his team are great. Staff was warm and attentive. Dr. Rozbruch took his time to explain my injury and how to make it better and answered all my questions. Really great experience overall.
Dr. Rozbruch was thorough, kind and helped relieve my hip pain right away.
Everything was great. The front desk Sylvana was the best and so courteous. Dr. Rozbruch was thorough and very knowledgeable. Nurse Theresa was nice too.
First doctor to not only actually help with my knee pain and provide me with a real knee brace. He was kind and to the point. The staff is very friendly and comforting.
Excellent. Walked in with severe lower back pain and walked out on the road to recovery. Very knowledgeable
This was my follow up visit. The staff were all very nice and professional. Dr. Jacod took the time to explain to me what the necessary steps in order for me to recover faster; very professional and also caring. It's not common to find a doctor like him. Highly recommend!
Very professional staff and Dr Jacob was very thorough and took the time to explain my condition and what the next steps are. Overall very pleasant experience, highly recommend it!
Very good I would recommend him to anyone and the staff is great two thumbs up
Very thorough! Consult was great, x rays right in the office. Had a great experience! His office staff was super nice too, very rare experience in NYC.
He seemed knowledgeable and did a thorough exam
Dr Rozbruch was very thorough and took plenty of time to explain my condition and answer all my questions. Highly recommend .
straightforward, no nonsense, insightful
Wonderful doctor. Feel very lucky I found him.
He has been really great together with the receptionist!
Wonderful visit. A true expert and great bedside manner. Lovely staff and all-around great doctor.
Doctor took long time to see me. Staff left me in a room for about half hour. Doctor arrives try to explain everything I had but caught me off before I could finish
I would highly recommend Dr. Jake Rozbuch for anyone seeking quality care. I visited him for a follow up issue with my shoulder and he treated me and also offered suggestions for exercises to prevent future pain. He also explained my injury to me, answered all my questions about things to avoid, and was extremely thorough. He's very warm and the best part is that you don't feel rushed when being treated or after the appointment if you want to ask questions. The office itself is very clean and bright and the staff is very friendly. I was shown into an exam room at the time of my appointment and waited only a minute or two for the doctor after being prepped by the nurse. Overall, it was a great experience and if I have future needs would 100% visit Dr.Jake Rozbruch.
Excellent experience. I went to him for a patella dislocation injury. Dr Rozbruch was knowledgeable and attentive and spent a considerable amount of time explaining treatment and surgery options. His staff are terrific too - very efficient and pleasant.
Rozbruch is a great doctor but my appt was for 4 and I didn't get seen till 445 or so they had me in the waiting room for more than 30mins just waiting there..
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances