About Dr. Jonathan Frank
Dr. Jonathan Frank’s practice focuses on minimally invasive, arthroscopic surgery of the knee, shoulder, hip & elbow. His unique background includes extensive training and expertise in cartilage restoration, complex multi-ligament knee injuries, joint preserving osteotomies, as well as treatment of complex shoulder conditions, ranging from shoulder instability and rotator cuff repair surgery to shoulder replacement surgery. Dr. Frank is fellowship trained in Sports medicine and Joint Preservation Surgery and has a particular interest in taking care of athletes. Growing up in sunny Southern California, Dr. Frank attended UCLA, earning dual degrees in History and Molecular, Cell and Developmental Biology, as well as minoring in Near Eastern Languages and Cultures. As an undergraduate, his research was published in multiple scientific journals. Upon completion of his undergraduate studies, he conducted an additional year of research in the Department of Neurology at Cedar Sinai Medical Center. He further pursued his research interests while attending the UCLA School of Medicine where he earned multiple distinctions and presented his research in both regional and national orthopedic conferences.
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Specialist
- Marina Del Rey Hospital
- Olympia Medical Center
Education and training
- Medical School - University of California, Los Angeles, Doctor of Medicine
- Rush University Medical Center, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- Steadman Philippon Research Institute, The Steadman Clinic, Fellowship in Orthopedic Sports Medicine and Hip Preservation
Dr. Jonathan Frank's office location
Beverly Hills Orthopedic institute
8501 Wilshire Blvd, 316
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Patient reviews for Dr. Jonathan Frank
He was very professional and gave a thorough description of what I was experiencing. Dr. Frank was of great assistance! Highly recommend.
Felt comfortable with Dr. Frank and staff. Will be returning to follow up with Dr. Frank. Very satisfied.
I came to see Dr. Frank for a knee injury. He was very friendly and so was the staff. Since my visit, I am now walking pain free. He recommende physical therapy, and his recommendation was outstanding. Will be coming back for any issues that I might experience in the future.
It was excellent. Dr. Frank was prompt and courteous. He diagnosed my issue quickly and after treatment I am well on my way to recovery. He is a great surgeon who is a credit to his profession.
I saw Dr. Frank for my hip injury. He is very understanding and has lots of patience. Dr. Frank and his staff are very professional, they answered all my questions. He is the best orthopedic doctor ever! I've never felt so happy after leaving a doctor's office. Thank you Dr. Frank for taking care of me!
Dr. Frank is awesome, his staff is the best, I totally recommend to anyone with joint pain. He is such a caring and sweet doctor! I will return soon. Thank you Dr. Frank!!!!
Dr. Frank and staff are very professional. Dr. Frank is a caring doctor and answers all my questions.
As soon as I visited, I felt welcomed: Dr. Frank came in w/ a smile and took deliberate time to ask my history. He was smoothing and I trust his opinion highly. After his visit I feel great!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances