Dr. Juan Aguilar, MD
If you are searching for the right Coral Gables, FL, ophthalmologist for you and your family, we invite you to visit Dr. Juan P. Aguilar, M.D., F.A.C.S. The doctor can diagnose and treat most eye-related illnesses, as well as offer a variety of corrective and cosmetic surgeries for the eye. Dr. Aguilar can diagnose and treat a number of eye-related diseases and conditions. Although considered cosmetic surgeries in nature, procedures pertaining to the eyelid and tear ducts can vastly improve vision. If you are interested in forgoing eyeglasses or contacts, we also perform laser surgery (LASIK) to correct some common vision impairments. Cataract surgery is also available, and certain procedures are performed on-site for your convenience.
- Altius (Coventry Health Care)
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Medical School - Universidad de Salamanca Facultad de Medicina
- Wayne State University, Kresge Eye Institute, Fellowship in Cornea and External Diseases
- University of Miami, Internship in Internal Medicine
- University of Miami, Residency in General Surgery
- State University of New York, Buffalo, Residency in Ophthalmology
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship in Ophthalmology
Juan P Aguilar, M.D.
747 Ponce De Leon Blvd, Suite 402
Coral Gables, FL 33134