Dr. Kathy Aligene, MD
Physiatrist, Pain Management Specialist
Dr. Kathy Aligene is a skilled physiatrist and pain management specialist serving the community of New York, NY. She practices at Manhattan Center for Pain & Regenerative Medicine, striving along with her team to ensure quality and quick service to all visiting patients. Certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Dr. Aligene is also currently associated with the Burke Rehabilitation Hospital and Lenox Hill Hospital. Prior to practicing medicine, she received her training at the St. George's University School of Medicine. She then went on to complete a residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. To further advance her clinical skills, she pursued a fellowship in anesthesiology and interventional pain medicine at the same institute. Dr. Aligene is a caring provider who works hard to relieve her patients’ pain and reduce their suffering to a minimum. Constantly up-to-date on the most progressive techniques available, she strives to get her patients feeling their best.
- Pain Management Specialist
- The Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Education and training
- Medical School - St. George's University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Fellowship in Anesthesiology and Interventional Pain Medicine
Awards and publications
- Dr. Aligene was chief resident during her physical medicine and rehabilitation residency at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai.
Manhattan Center for Pain & Regenerative Medicine
885 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10075