Dr. Kimberly Radloff, MD
Completed her residency in dermatology at the University Of Kansas Medical Center. She is a Board Certified Dermatologist and has been affiliated with the American Academy of Dermatology since 2011. In her residency, she was the recipient of both the Advanced Resident Training & Education and the Cosmetic Surgery Forum Grants. In medical school she received her Alpha Omega Alpha membership as well as her Hobart Amory Hare Medical Honor Society membership. During her time in Kansas City, Dr. Radloff volunteered her time to the Midwest Cancer Alliance: Outreach Division by performing skin cancer screenings in underserved, rural regions of Kansas and Missouri.
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - Thomas Jefferson University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Kansas, Residency in Dermatology
Awards and publications
- Recipient of Advanced Resident Training & Education
- Cetirizine-induced Acute Generalized Exanthematous Pustulosis: a serious reaction to a commonly used drug. Badawi, A. H.,Tefft, K.,Fraga, G. R.,Liu, D. Y.; Dermatol. Online J.. 2014 May 24.
- Recipient of the Cosmetic Surgery Forum Grants
Dermatologists of Greater Columbus & SW Ohio
7450 Hospital Drive
Dublin, OH 43016