Kristen Haskins, PA
Ms. Kristen Haskins is a diligent physician assistant practicing at Northeast Medical Group, Hamden. Ms. Haskins earned her master’s in physician assistant studies from the State University of New York, Stony Brook and her bachelor’s degree from the University of Connecticut. Ms. Haskins is committed to delivering the most gentle and thorough medical care.She was a recipient of the Connecticut Shoreline American Association of University Women Scholarship in June 2009 and the ADA Polly Fitz Leadership Scholarship in 2006. Ms. Haskins is a strong believer of engaging in the process of well-being and development of patients in an efficient and effective manner. She strives to make each patient’s visit a pleasant and pain-free experience.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Physician Assistant
Education and training
- State University of New York, Stony Brook, Master's in Physician Assistant Studies
- University of Connecticut (Bachelor's)
Awards and publications
- Recipient of the Connecticut Shoreline American Association of University Women Scholarship June 2009.
- Recipient of the ADA Polly Fitz Leadership Scholarship 2006-2007.
- New England Scholar 2004, 2005, 2006; Dean's List 8 out of 8 semesters; 3.86 cumulative GPA.
Northeast Medical Group, North Haven
4 Devine Street, A
North Haven, CT 06473