Dr. Laura Robinette, MD
Pediatrician, Primary Care Doctor, Internist
Dr. Robinette received her B.S. from College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, VA in 2002 and her MD from University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in 2006.She trained in internal medicine and pediatrics at UMDNJ and completed as a chief resident year in internal medicine in 2011. She is board certified Internist and Pediatrician with more than 10 years of experience. Prior to joining Alexandria Immediate Care, she worked as a primary med/peds physician at Primary Care Associates of NJ in Montville NJ. She is a member of American Medical Association, American College of Physicians, American Academy of Pediatrics. Dr. Robinette is excited to be a part of the team and loves doing primary and pediatrics medicine.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Doctor of Medicine
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Internship in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Residency in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
6020 Richmond Hwy, Suite 102
Alexandria, VA 22303
7740 Gunston Plz
Lorton, VA 22079