Dr. Lawrence Eisenhauer, MD
Dr. Eisenhauer has been in practice for over 30 years. He received his MD from Cornell University Medical College and went to Yale University Medical School for his OB/Gyn specialty training. He enjoys spending time with his wife Irene, three children, and his dog Smiley. He particularly enjoys magic tricks and making children laugh in the office.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - Cornell University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Washington, Harborview Medical Center (Internship)
- Yale New Haven Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- San Diego County Medical Society
Lawrence D. Eisenhauer MD
320 Santa Fe Dr, Ste LL4
Encinitas, CA 92024