Dr. Lawrence Kidd, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Kidd is a primary care physician serving adult patients in the Greater Lawrence area. He is a board certified internist with over 30 years of experience. His patient satisfaction and retention is second to none because of his genuine interest in not only their health but their lives as a whole.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Lawrence General Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Baystate Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - University of Massachusetts, Doctor of Medicine
- The Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship in Infectious Diseases
- Massachusetts Medical Society
Lawrence G. Kidd, MD, PC
25 Marston St., Suite 401
Lawrence, MA 01841