Dr. Les Glubo, DPM
Dr. Glubo is a Board Certified Podiatrist and has been providing foot care in New York for over 25 years. He is one of the city's most experienced podiatrists. Dr. Glubo is a past president of the New York State Podiatric Medical Association. He focuses on finding solutions for his patients to allow them to live a pain-free, active life. Dr. Glubo and his staff are enthusiastic about administering compassionate care to all of their patients. Specializing in the Foot Care of New York Residents Helping people is a lifelong passion for Dr. Glubo and, as a board-certified podiatrist, he is committed to providing you with excellent treatment - whether you have a simple foot problem or one that's very complex. He treats all types of foot conditions including bunions, hammertoes, heel pain (plantar fasciitis), ingrown toenails, diabetic foot care, tendonitis, corns, ankle sprains or problems requiring reconstructive foot surgery. Dr. Glubo also specializes in hard-to-treat problems and athletic injuries. Dr. Glubo has lived in the New York area for over 25 years. He has two passions, his wonderful wife and two children, and a great love for golf.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Division
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
Education and training
- Lutheran Hospital, Baltimore, Residency in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- American Society of Podiatric Surgeons
- New York State Podiatric Medical Association
Awards and publications
- Featured Interviews on "Inside Edition", "Fox News Channel", and "The Early Show"
- Recipient of "Excellence in Action" by the New York State Podiatric Medical Association
Grand Central Foot Care
122 East 42nd Street, Suite 2901
New York, NY 10168