Dr. Liesl B. Smith, MD
With every appointment booked on ZocDoc, our office reaches out for that personal touch to confirm your appointment. Dr. Liesl Smith has been in practice at THR Presbyterian since 2000. After graduating from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, she completed her residency at Methodist Medical Center. Dr. Smith was drawn to the practice of OB/GYN for the opportunity to develop relationships with her patients, providing care across the stages of their lives. She and enjoys the full spectrum of the specialty, from family planning and obstetrics to well woman care, laparoscopic surgery, and menopause. She was recently named a Health Care Hero by the Dallas Business Journal for her work on the Premiere Perinatal Safety Committee. Dr. Smith and her husband stay busy with their three children. She is a runner, a reader, and loves to bake and cook with her kids.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Texas, Southwestern, Doctor of Medicine
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center, Internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center, Residency in in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Texas Medical Association
Health Central Women's Care
8160 Walnut Hill Lane, Margot Perot Building, Suite 116
Dallas, TX 75231