Dr. Lilly-Rose Paraskevas, MD, FAAD
Dr. Lilly-Rose Paraskevas is currently the Director of Dermatology at New York Hospital of Queens and an attending physician at New York Presbyterian Hospital and Winthrop University Hospital. She earned her medical degree at Cornell University Medical College, graduating with Honors in Research for her studies in HPV and Chlamydia infection. She was trained in Internal Medicine at Mount Sinai Hospital and in Dermatology at SUNY Downstate Medical Center, where she conducted studies in acne treatment. Dr. Lilly-Rose Paraskevas is a native New Yorker who began as a professional dancer and fine artist, training at the School of American Ballet and attending LaGuardia High School of Music and Art and the Performing Arts. She started her academic career at Hunter College, where she researched the molecular biology of cancer as well as conducted studies in theoretical chemistry. She graduated at the top of her class and was the recipient of the Salk Award, the highest honor that can be bestowed upon a CUNY graduate.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- New York Hospital Queens
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Cornell University, Doctor of Medicine
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Residency in Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
Awards and publications
- Director of Dermatology at New York Hospital of Queens
Rose Dermatology P.C.
30-16 30th Drive, Mezzanine
Astoria, NY 11102