About Dr. Lisa Hochman
Dr. Lisa G. Hochman is a board-certified dermatologist at Schweiger Dermatology Group. Originally from New Jersey, Dr. Hochman is a graduate of Lehigh University (1983) in Bethlehem, PA, and the University of Medicine and Dentistry (1987) in Newark, New Jersey. After medical school, Dr. Hochman completed a residency in internal medicine, including a year as chief resident at St. Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, New Jersey. Following a fellowship in Dermatology Research at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center in New York City, Dr. Hochman completed residency training in Dermatology at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (1995) in Philadelphia, PA, where she was also chief resident. Dr. Hochman has been featured locally in the Morris County Daily Record discussing treatment options for acne. Dr. Hochman is a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology, and a member of the Medical Society of New Jersey and the Morris County Medical Society. She served as the President of The Dermatological Society of New Jersey, North Central division from 2008 through 2010. Dr. Hochman is on staff at Morristown Medical Center.
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Doctor of Medicine
- Thomas Jefferson University, Residency in Dermatology
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center, Residency in Dermatology
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
Dr. Lisa Hochman's office location
Schweiger Dermatology Group
290 Madison Ave, Building 5, Suite 9
Morristown, NJ 07960
Patient reviews for Dr. Lisa Hochman
Amazing! I have looked for a good and and caring dermatologist for a long time and finally found it.
I highly recommend Dr Hochman as she is thorough, a good listener and knowledgeable in her field of dermatology offering details, explanation, literature on conditions and importantly makes recommendations. Additionally Dr Hochman is most pleasant, conversational and engaged; with a patient focus.
Wonderful. Very attentive, relaxed, reassuring. Problem was instantly addressed - important because a skin cancer. And Dr. Hochman is SO pleasant and terrific.
Very Thorough - explanations - exam - lesion removal and spray -
Welcoming, professional, knowlegeable, helpful wonderful first visit!
The dr. was very thorough and made me feel comfortable. She took her time and checked my body for cancers, precancers etc. I will definitely come back.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Dermatology Consultation
- Dermatology Follow Up
- Age Spots
- Annual Skin Screening
- Anti-Aging Treatment
- Body Sculpting Consultation
- Botox Treatment
- Brown / Dark Spots
- Dermaplanning / Dermaplane Treatment
- Dermatology Surgery
- Discoid Lupus
- More Procedures
- Aetna Dermatologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- Cigna Dermatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Dermatologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Dermatologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Dermatologists
- More Insurances