Dr. Louis Wesley, MD
Dr. Louis Wesley is a mindful and caring OB-GYN serving the communities of Somers Point, Egg Harbor Township, and Hammonton, NJ. Dr. Wesley obtained his medical degree from the University of North Carolina. He also completed his residency and internship in obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Rochester. He also holds a bachelor’s from St. Augustine College, North Carolina. Dr. Wesley is a part of AtlantiCare Physician Group Pavilion OB/GYN and is affiliated with AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center in Atlantic City and Pomona, NJ. He is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Wesley is uncompromising in his dedication to the well-being of his patients. He is committed to giving the best care and establishing long-lasting relationships with them. He is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts his consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center - City Campus
- AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center - Mainland Campus
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of North Carolina
- St. Augustine College, North Carolina (Bachelor’s)
- University of Rochester, Internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of Rochester, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
AtlantiCare Physician Group Pavilion OB/GYN
AtlantiCare Health System
2500 English Creek Ave, Building 1000, Suite 1000
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234