Dr. Magdalena Blasko, DPM
Dr. Magdalena Blasko is a podiatrist treating patients in San Francisco, California and the surrounding communities. Her approach to practice centers on patient education, and she believes that informed patients are better prepared to make decisions regarding their health and well-being. Dr. Blasko is a member of professional organizations including the American Podiatric Medical Association, the American Diabetes Association, and the Diabetic Club. For her undergraduate degree, Dr. Blasko attended the University of California at Santa Barbara. She pursued her medical degree at the Samuel Merritt University California College of Podiatric Medicine. Dr. Blasko continued her medical education at the San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Patients visiting Dr. Blasko can receive a full range of podiatric services. She provides orthotics, varicose vein treatment, anti-aging treatment, evaluation for worker's compensation and disability, and general consultations. Treatment is available for issues including walking problems, foot injuries, hammertoes, diabetic foot, ankle problems, and arthritis.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- Samuel Merritt University, California College of Podiatric Medicine, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- University of California, Santa Barbara (Bachelor’s)
- American Diabetes Association
Awards and publications
- Member of the Golden Key National Honor Society, for academic achievement
- National Leadership Award as Honorary Chairman for the Business Advisory Council, 2003
- Disabled American Veterans, Commanders Club Bronze Leader, 2002
Magdalena Blasko DPM
1600 Geary Blvd
San Francisco, CA 94115