Dr. Mark Davidson, MD
Building a foundation of trust by treating our patients as special individuals is vital to our success. We understand how uneasy some patients may feel about exams and treatment, and how we can make a difference in providing a life changing and emotionally positive experience. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized care and service to make your consultation and treatment as comfortable and pleasant as possible. We thank you for allowing us to take care of your Gastroenterology needs and look forward to serving you.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Brotman Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Kindred Hospital - Los Angeles
- Saint John's Health Center
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- Medical School - University of California, Los Angeles, David Geffen School of Medicine
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Southern California Society of Gastroenterology
Awards and publications
- Chemotaxis of Various Cytokines of Ia+ Langerhans Cells into the Central Cornea of Mice: Effect of Rapamycin. (S.P. Epstein, MD, M. Davidson, MSII, and P.A. Asbell, MD.) Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science, 1995 annual abstract publication.
- Effect of Substance P upon the Chemotaxis of Ia+ Langerhans Cells into the Central Cornea of Mice. (M. Davidson, MSII, S. Masur, Ph.D., S.P. Epstein, MD, and P.A. Asbell, MD.) Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science, 1995 annual abstract publication. Presented at the Association of Research In Vision and Ophthalmology Annual Convention, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, May 14-20, 1995.
Mark M. Davidson M.D.
8631 W 3rd St, 1135E
Los Angeles, CA 90048