Dr. Melineh Aslanian, DPM
Melineh Aslanian is a dedicated, friendly podiatrist serving the Glendale and West Covina communities of California. She is a graduate of Samuel Merritt University, California College of Podiatric Medicine and completed her residency in podiatric surgery at Bellwood General Hospital. Dr. Aslanian treats major and minor problems in adult and child patients in a friendly and comforting environment. A few of her most common procedures include treatments for hammer toes, wart removal, ulcers, cast fractures, and mass removals. Dr. Aslanian also treats more severe issues such as deformities and injuries. She uses a new technology, the Hyper Blue 1530 Laser to treat ingrown toenails, fungus, and other issues with minimally-invasive techniques. In addition, her office provides over-the-counter items such as shoes and creams in-house, for a one-stop-shop approach to podiatric needs. Committed to continued education, Dr. Aslanian attends podiatric conferences and seminars yearly and is active in the American Podiatric Medical Association and the American Diabetes Association. Outside of work, Dr. Aslanian enjoys volunteering, running, reading, and yoga. She is fluent in English, Spanish, Farsi, and Armenian.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center
- American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry
Education and training
- Samuel Merritt University, California School of Podiatric Medicine, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- University of Southern California, Internship in Podiatric Medicine
- Bellwood General Hospital, Residency in Podiatric Surgery
- American Podiatric Medical Association, Inc
- American Diabetes Association
Awards and publications
- Marathon Runner 1984-Present
Sarmont Podiatry, Inc.
125 E. Glenoaks Blvd., Suite 104
Glendale, CA 91207