Dr. Michael Blume, MD
Dr. Michael Blume is a reputable and caring gastroenterologist based in Baltimore and Perry Hall, MD. Dr. Blume earned his medical degree from the State University of New York, Buffalo. He completed an internship and a residency in internal medicine at the University of Maryland. He continued his training by completing a fellowship in gastroenterology at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. Dr. Blume is board certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. His clinical interests include gastrointestinal diseases and liver disease. Dr. Blume welcomes patients who speak Italian, French, Arabic, and English. His awareness of these different languages makes him accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- Medical School - State University of New York, Buffalo, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Maryland (Internship)
- University of Maryland, Residency in Internal Medicine
MedStar Medical Group at Honeygo Center
MedStar Medical Group
5009 Honeygo Center Drive, Suite 216
Perry Hall, MD 21128