Dr. Michael Pahl, MD
Dr. Pahl is an Orthopaedic Surgeon with subspecialty training in Sports Medicine. He specializes in treatment of complex shoulder pathology. He also cares for knee and Sports Medicine injuries, orthopaedic trauma, and foot and ankle injuries. He performs arthroscopic, reconstructive, and replacement surgery of the shoulder and knee. He also focuses on conservative and preventative treatments of shoulder, knee and sports injuries, and is trained in the management of foot and ankle pathology and the treatment of orthopaedic trauma including operative and non-operative fracture management.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Education and training
- Chapman University (Bachelor's)
- Medical School - Thomas Jefferson University
- Thomas Jefferson University, Internship in General Surgery
- Thomas Jefferson University, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
Memorial Orthopedic Surgical Group
2760 Atlantic Ave
Long Beach, CA 90806