Dr. Mitchell Epstein, MD
Always thorough and highly-qualified, Dr. Mitchell Epstein is a board-certified Ophthalmologist serving the Brooklyn area from his private practice. He is often praised by patients for his helpful explanation of their conditions, options, and next steps. Dr. Epstein and his staff are proud to maintain a professional atmosphere where patients come first. Fluent in both English and Spanish, Dr. Epstein strives to serve a great diversity of patients. He began his training at Hobart College in Geneva, NY for his BA, and he earned his MD from the Autonomous University of Guadalajara in 1972. Dr. Epstein came back to the states for his internship at Brookdale Hospital in Brooklyn before completing his residency in internal medicine. After thoroughly enjoying the breadth of his internal medicine training, Dr. Epstein knew he wanted to specialize further, and completed a second residency in ophthalmology. These days, Dr. Epstein serves his patients from his bustling practice in Brooklyn, and he also treats visitors as a member on staff at both Beth Israel Medical Center and Brookdale Hospital Medical Center. He stays engaged with his peers through professional associations like the American Academy of Ophthalmology, and New York State Ophthalmological Society.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- Medical School - Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara Facultad de Medicina Guadalajara
- The Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- The Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center, Residency in Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Medical Society of the County of Kings
- New York State Ophthalmological Society
Mitchell Epstein, M.D., P.C.
3131 Kings Highway, Suite D9
Brooklyn, NY 11234