Dr. Neha Patel (Sitole), MD, FACS
Dr. Neha Patel Sitole is a board certified ophthalmologist and a fellowship trained oculoplastic surgeon. Dr Neha Patel Sitole MD, FACS. Dr. Sitole went to medical school at the University of Missouri where she graduated in the top ten percent of her class. She was an invited member of the prestigious Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. She did her ophthalmology residency at the University of Chicago and completed her oculoplastics fellowship at the Kresge Eye Institute at Wayne State University. Dr. Sitole did a fellowship in oculoplastic surgery to further specialize in disorders affecting the eyelids, eye sockets, and tear ducts. This highly specialized field addresses all disease processes that affect the structures surrounding the eye. Her training as an ophthalmologist first results in a plastic surgeon who always maintains safety of the eye.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Missouri, Kansas City, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Chicago, Residency in Ophthalmology
- Wayne State University, Kresge Eye Institute, Fellowship in Oculoplastic Surgery
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American College of Surgeons
Oculoplastic & Ophthalmology at Littleton
1869 W Littleton Blvd
Littleton, CO 80120