Dr. Nicky Bhatia, MD
Dr. Bhatia is a board certified neurologist who sees all general neurology cases. He has subspecialty training in EMG & neuromuscular disease. He is the director of EMG at Lenox Hill Hospital where he performs all inpatient EMGs and consults on challenging neuromuscular cases. He offers Botox therapy in my office for treatment of chronic migraines/headaches. He was recently named as a 'Rising Star' in neurology for the 2013 selection of 'SuperDoctors' New York Metro area (published in New York Times Magazine).
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Neurology (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Montefiore Medical Center, Residency in Neurology
- Medical School - State University of New York, Stony Brook, Doctor of Medicine
- State University of New York, Upstate Medical University, Fellowship in Clinical Neurophysiology
- American Academy of Neurology
Nicky Bhatia, MD
358 5th Avenue, Suite 1203
New York, NY 10001