Dr. Noel Elgut, MD
Dr. Noel Elgut is an American Board Certified Ophthalmologist. He attended medical school at Temple University School of Medicine. Dr. Elgut has been in private practice in Fort Lauderdale for 21 years. He is a well known and respected eye doctor in Broward County. Dr. Elgut specializes in small incision cataract surgery, including the use of toric and multifocal intraocular lens. In addition, Dr. Elgut provides the entire scope of medical eye care including glaucoma treatment and laser as well as other eye diseases. The staff at Las Olas Eye Center make each patient feel right at home. They offer an eyeglass dispensary as well as complete contact lens services.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Broward General Medical Center
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Cooper University Hospital (Internship)
- Medical School - Temple University, Doctor of Medicine
- Temple University Hospital (Residency)
- Creole (Haitian)
Elgut Eye Care
6333 North Federal Highway
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308