Dr. Paul Mayeda, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
“Being a family doctor for me is all about relationships. The best part of my day is getting to know patients and helping people I have known for years. For me, there is no substitute for the trust we build with patients that makes quality care possible.” Dr. Mayeda grew up in California, but can’t imagine living anywhere else now. He and his wife have two children in college and are getting used to their empty nest. They are both very involved in their church and love sports. Go Mariners! Go Hawks! Clinical Expertise Primary care; vasectomy and colposcopy procedures.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Evergreen Hospital Medical Center
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center, Residency in Family Medicine
- Medical School - University of California, Los Angeles, Doctor of Medicine
- San Bernardino County Medical Center, Internship in Family Medicine
Awards and publications
- National Committee for Quality Assurance/American Diabetes Association Diabetes Physician Recognition Program.
10025 NE 186th Street
Bothell, WA 98011
12710 Totem Lake Boulevard NE
Kirkland, WA 98034