Dr. Peter Jokl, MD
For over 30 years my goal as an Orthopaedic Surgeon and Academician is to provide compassionated and evidenced based medical care to my patients. If you have an urgent need, please call us directly at 203-737-5656.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - Yale University
- Yale University, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- American Orthopaedic Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Society for Tennis Medicine and Science
Awards and publications
- Jokl,P. , Sethi, P.M. and Cooper,A Aging Successfully: Performance results of the New York City MarathonA Seventeen Year Review . Br J Sports Med. 2004 Aug;38(4):408-12
- Surgical Stress-Induced Immune Cell Redistribution Profiles Predict Short-Term and Long-Term Postsurgical RecoveryA Prospective Study J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2009 December 1; 91(12): 2783–2794 Patricia H. Rosenberger, PhD,1 Jeannette R. Ickovics, PhD,2 Elissa Epel, PhD,3 Eric Nadler,PhD,3 Peter Jokl, MD,4 John P. Fulkerson, MD,5 Jean M. Tillie, BS,6 and Firdaus S. Dhabhar, PhD6
- Jokl, P., Mangi, R., and Dayton, O.W.: Sports Fitness and Training for Sports. Pantheon Book, N.Y., 1987.
1445 Boston Post Road
Guilford, CT 06437
800 Howard Avenue, 1st Floor
New Haven, CT 06519