Dr. Pierre Guibor, MD
DR. GUIBOR PATIENT INFORMATION REQUEST, PRIOR TO EXAMINATION: 1. COPY OF BOTH SIDES OF INSURANCE CARDS & PHOTO ID DRIVERS LICENSE. 2. LIST OF YOUR MEDICATIONS, DOSES & FREQUENCY TAKEN 3. BRING ALL GLASSES AND/OR CONTACT LENS BOXES TO EVERY VISIT 4. BRING ALL EYE DROPS / OINTMENTS TO EVERY OFFICE VISIT 5. COMPLETE THE 4 PAGE PATIENT INTAKE INFORMATION ON ARRIVAL 6. BRING YOUR PRIMARY DOCTOR'S REFERRAL, IF YOUR INSURANCE REQUIRES 7. IF YOU HAVE NO INSURANCE Dr. Pierre Guibor is an ophthalmologist serving patients in the Secaucus, New Jersey area and surrounding communities. He attended the University of Illinois, Chicago, completed his Internship at Philadelphia General Hospital and completed his Residency in Ophthalmology at the Wills Eye Hospital. Dr. Guibor can treat patients for an extensive number of procedures, including general eye follow up, eyelid problems, eyeglasses, contact lenses, retinal detachment, cataracts, cornea problems and more. He is well-versed in highly complicated procedures and welcomes you to his practice! **As a friendly reminder, if you are booking over the weekend/holiday, we may not confirm your appointment until the next business day at 10:00am. Thank you for your understanding.
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
- American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Illinois, Chicago
- Philadelphia General Hospital (Internship)
- Wills Eye Hospital, Residency in Ophthalmology
Awards and publications
- Mucoepidermoid carcinoma of the conjunctiva.Gamel, J. W., Eiferman, R. A., Guibor, P.; Arch Ophthalmol. 1984 May 01.
- Orbital dissection defatting technique for Graves disease.Hecht, S. D., Guibor, P., Wolfley, D., Wiggs, E. O.; Ann Ophthalmol. 1984 Apr 01.
- Surgical treatment of the denervated or sagging lower lid.Wiggs, E. O., Guibor, P., Hecht, S. D., Wolfley, D. E.; Ophthalmology. 1982 May 01.
Pierre Guibor MD PA
55 Meadowlands Parkway, 3rd Floor
Secaucus, NJ 07094