Dr. Rafiquddin Rahimi, MD
Dr. Rafiquddin Rahimi, a resident of the Northern Dallas area, received his medical degree from the Universidad Iberoamericana. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Illinois Masonic Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois. He went on to complete a 2 year fellowship specializing in Allergy and Immunology at Louisiana State University in New Orleans, Louisiana. Dr. Rahimi is board certified in Internal Medicine and Allergy Immunology. He has been helping patients for over a decade feel better. He has been practicing medicine in the Dallas area for the past three years. Allergy Relief Clinics is located in north Richardson, near Methodist Richardson Medical Center Renner Campus. Dr. Rahimi is dedicated to providing quality care to his patients with expertise in diagnosing and managing a wide variety of allergic conditions for both adults and children. Dr. Rahimi’s goal is to get his patients back to enjoying life again. He strives to educate and inform his patients about the latest treatments available to help his patients overcome their allergies and asthma. Dr. Rahimi works great with kids, having done training at the Childrens Hospital in New Orleans. He specializes in the treatment of allergies, administration of skin testing, and allergy shots.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Louisiana State University, New Orleans, Fellowship in Allergy and Immunology
- Medical School - Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE) School of Medicine, Santo Domingo, Doctor of Medicine
Allergy Relief Clinics
3025 East Renner Road, Suite 120
Richardson, TX 75082