Dr. Rakesh K. Bhardwaj, MD
Pulmonologist, Sleep Medicine Specialist
Dr. Rakesh Bhardwaj is a Pulmonologist and Internist who serves New York from the Flushing Medical Center. He strives to maintain excellent bedside manner, and he is extremely thorough with his patients. Dr. Bhardwaj has been practicing medicine for 18 years, and he utilizes the most modern technology and equipment to treat his patients. With state-of-the-art testing equipment, he also can diagnose diseases faster and more effectively. Dr. Bhardwaj attended medical school at Ganesh Shankar Vidyarthi Memorial Medical College, and then completed his residency locally at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center in Internal Medicine. He is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, and belongs to a number of professional associations, including the American College of Chest Physicians. He is fluent in Hindi and English, and he is socially-active through community service. In his spare time Dr. Bhardwaj serves as an inspirational speaker, and he also likes to sing and read. Any cancellations made less than 24 hours before an appointment are subject to a $35 cancellation fee which will not be covered by your Insurence company.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Sleep Medicine Specialist
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease (Internal Medicine)
- Sleep Medicine (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- North Shore University Hospital, Fellowship in Critical Care
- Medical School - G.S.V.M. Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- North Shore University Hospital, Fellowship in Pulmonary Medicine
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Englewood Hospital, Internship in Internal Medicine
- American Association of Sleep Medicine
- American College of Chest Physicians
Rakesh K. Bhardwaj, MD, PC
89-45 Springfield Blvd.
Queens Village, NY 11427