Dr. Muhammad Ramzan, MD
Dr Ramzan is an internist and Geriatrician treating patients in the Flushing area. He received his medical education from the Nishtar Medical College. He also completed a residency in internal medicine as well as a fellowship in geriatrics in Flushing Hospital Medical Center. Patient satisfaction is of highest priority to Dr. Ramzan.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
- New York Hospital Queens
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Hospice and Palliative Care (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Fellowship in Geriatrics
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Nishtar Medical University, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
Queens Internal Medicine and Geriatrics
44-05 Parsons Blvd.
Flushing, NY 11355