Dr. Raul Aguilar, MD
Dr. Raul Aguilar is a caring and reliable OB/GYN based in Hoboken, NJ. Dr. Aguilar earned his degree in medicine from the Ponce School of Medicine and Health Sciences in Puerto Rico. He then moved to the United States to complete his residency in obstetrics and gynecology and general surgery at Jersey City Medical Center. He also completed his internship from the same institute. Dr. Aguilar is a part of CarePoint Health. He is affiliated with Hoboken University Medical Center. He is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology. He speaks English and Spanish fluently, which makes him widely accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. Dr. Aguilar is devoted to ensuring the longevity of his patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. He takes his time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all his patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Hoboken University Medical Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Jersey City Medical Center (General Surgery)
- Jersey City Medical Center (Internship)
- Jersey City Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical School - Ponce School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Doctor of Medicine
129 Washington Street, Suite 200
Hoboken, NJ 07030