Dr. Richard Marino, DO
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Richard Marino has been recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) for the quality care he provides to both diabetic and heart/stroke patients. Dr. Richard Marino is an internist treating patients in Holmdel, New Jersey, and the surrounding communities. He holds certification from the American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Bayshore Community Hospital. Dr. Marino is also a member of professional organizations including the National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners and the American Osteopathic Association. For his undergraduate degree, Dr. Marino attended St. Thomas University. He pursued his medical degree at the University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine, followed by a rotating internship program at Union Hospital. Dr. Marino continued his medical education at St. Barnabas Hospital, where he received residency training in internal medicine and completed a sports medicine fellowship. Patients visiting Dr. Marino can receive a full range of medical services. He provides general medical consultations, as well as treatment for specific illnesses and issues.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- University of St. Thomas, Minnesota (Bachelor’s)
- Union Hospital (Internship)
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Union Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Union Hospital, Fellowship in Sports Medicine
- American Osteopathic Association
- National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
Awards and publications
- 1984 - The Injuries and Throwing Shoulder, Andrews et al.
Meridian Primary Care - Holmdel
735 N. Beers Street, 2nd floor
Holmdel, NJ 07733