Dr. Rita Kumar, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Rita R. Kumar received her M.D. from Lady Harding Medical College at Delhi University in Delhi, India. She received her diploma in clinical pathology from Meerut University, India, and finished her residency in Internal Medicine at Deaconess Hospital at St. Louis University in Missouri. Dr. Kumar has been practicing medicine in the US for over 35 years and is well-known throughout Los Angeles. As a Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine, she teaches medical students from the University of California Los Angeles at her office. She has previously served as Co-Owner of the Medical Group of Culver City and Director of the Outpatient Ambulatory Care Program at the Medical Group of Beverly Hills for the Resident Training Program of Internal Medicine of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. She teaches seminars in holistic medicine, and is a Senior Attending Physician at both Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Brotman Medical Center. Dr. Kumar's interests are in Western primary care medicine, holistic medicine and Eastern philosophies. She enjoys all life therapeutic approaches in the practice.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Primary Care Doctor
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Education and training
- Medical School - Lady Hardinge Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Saint Louis University, St. Louis, Residency in Internal Medicine
Awards and publications
- Dr.Kumar has done diploma in clinical pathology from Meerut University.
Rita Kumar M.D.
2080 Century Park E, Suite1805
Los Angeles, CA 90067