Dr. Robert Fox, MD
NOTE: Please have your copayment in the form of cash or check, Dr. Fox's office does not accept credit cards. Dr.Robert D. Fox, M.D. graduated Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Pennsylvania, 1974, and Georgetown School of Medicine in 1978. Residency: Temple University, 1982 Chief Division of Dermatology - Albert Einstein Medical Center. Dr. Robert Fox is board certified by the American Academy of Dermatology. Affiliants: American Academy of Dermatology, Southern medical Association, AMA,and the Philadelphia County Medical Society. He has faithfully served Montgomery and Philadelphia county from his Jenkintown office for nearly 30 years. His focus is medical dermatology, particularly moles, lesions and tumors.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Einstein at Elkins Park
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - Georgetown University, Doctor of Medicine
- Temple University, Residency in Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- Philadelphia County Medical Society
- Southern Medical Association
Dr. Robert Fox MD, Dermatology
261 Old York Rd, Suite 312
Jenkintown, PA 19046