Dr. Robert Khorramian, DPM
We accept only new patients on Zoc Doc, existing patients please contact our office. Thank you! Dr. Robert Khorramian has over 32 years of experience in podiatry! Dr. Khorramian also specializes in foot and ankle surgery. Dr. Khorramian completed his Bachelor's Degree, Medical degree and Residency at Kent State University, Kent, OH. Dr. Khorrmian completed his Residency in Podiatric Surgery. Dr. Khorramian practices medicine in Santa Monica, CA and specializes in Podiatric Medicine. Dr. Khorramian is affiliated with Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center and Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He sees patients for the following Podiatric reasons: -Treatment of sports injuries – ankle sprains, dislocations, and broken bones. -Identification and diagnosis of injuries via x-ray and ultra-sound. -Repair and treat Achilles tendon rupture or damage. -Treatment of ingrown toenails via hot laser. -Treatment of fungus nails using latest cold laser technology. -Treatment and excision of warts via cold laser technology. -Treatment of pronation, pigeon toe, and other gate abnormalities through the use of rigid corrective orthotics. -Foot and ankle surgery. - Reconstruction of foot abnormalities caused by arthritis or genetics. In 2002 he was the Medical Practitioner, Mid-East Humanitarian Mission of Mercy. He visited and treated bombing victims of terror attacks.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Santa Monica - University of California Los Angeles Medical Center and Orthopaedic Hospital
Education and training
- Kent State University (Residency)
- Kent State University, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Kent State University, Residency in Podiatric Surgery
- Kent State University (Bachelor’s)
- May Medical Center, Externship in Podiatric Medicine
- State University of New York, Buffalo (Bachelor’s)
Awards and publications
- Live Radio Medical Talk Show Host
Santa Monica Podiatry
2222 Santa Monica Blvd, Suite 305
Santa Monica, CA 90404