Dr. Ron Israeli, MD, FACS
Dr. Israeli was raised in New York, and attended Stuyvesant High School in NYC. He received a B.A. in biology from Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, MD. While at Hopkins, Dr. Israeli published extensively on interferons, which are naturally-occurring cancer fighting molecules. Dr. Israeli received his medical degree from SUNY Health Sciences Center at Stony Brook and then spent several years training in general surgery at SUNY Health Sciences Center at Brooklyn. Ron S. Israeli, M.D., F.A.C.S., is a board certified urologist as well as a fellowship-trained expert in urologic oncology. He is the only fellowship-trained urologic cancer specialist in the area. Dr. Ron S. Israeli is certified by the American Board of Urology and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He has published and lectured extensively on his discoveries and has been awarded numerous national awards for his work, including the prestigious first prize in clinical research from the American Urological Association in 1994. To date, Dr. Israeli has amassed over 55 papers and major abstracts.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Richmond University Medical Center
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency in Urology
- Medical School - State University of New York, Stony Brook
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship in Urologic Oncology
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Residency in General Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
Clove Urology PC - Ron S Israeli MD
1800 Clove Road
Staten Island, NY 10304