Dr. Ronald Sulewski, MD
Dr. Sulewski’s passions in practicing dermatology include but are not limited to medical dermatology, acne, psoriasis, and the diagnosis and treatment of skin cancers. Dr. Sulewski also speaks fluent Spanish. Dr. Sulewski has volunteered his time and expertise for various organizations including the annual Sunsmart Melanoma Awareness 5K run, International Health Elective in Bolivia, CommunityHealth Clinic in Chicago, IL. In his free time he enjoys playing guitar, basketball, snowboarding and jogging.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - Loyola University Chicago, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Miami, Residency in Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery
Awards and publications
- Alpha Omega Alpha- National Medical Honor Society
- Notre Dame - Bachelor of Science Degree magna cum laude
- Presenter - American Academy of Dermatology
- Presenter - Miami Dermatology Society
Pinski Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery
150 N. Michigan Ave., Suite 1200
Chicago, IL 60601