Dr. Sara Edwards, MD
Dr. Edwards is a board certified, fellowship trained orthopaedic surgeon specializing in sports medicine and shoulder arthroplasty.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Enter your insurance carrier and plan
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus
- Sequoia Hospital
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine (Orthopaedic Surgery)
Education and training
- Columbia University, Fellowship in Shoulder and Sports Medicine
- Medical School - Northwestern University, Doctor of Medicine
- Northwestern University, Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
Dr. Sara Edwards
2100 Webster Street, Suite 309
San Francisco, CA 94115
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider. For more information, check out our Patient Knowledge Base.
Less than 1 year ago