Dr. Sara Gaspard, MD
Dr.Sara Gaspard co-founded the Comprehensive Dermatology Center of Pasadena with the goal of helping people achieve a vibrant appearance and feel confident about their skin. She is highly trained in the latest non-surgical techniques and cosmetic dermatology, injectables, chemical peels, and sclerotherapy for leg veins. Dr. Gaspard is certified to use a variety of advanced laser technologies including: photofacials, hair removal, redness reduction, facial resurfacing and rejuvenation. She is a diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology and is experienced in cutaneous medical disorders, skin cancers and skin cancer prevention. Dr. Gaspard is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Dermatology at USC. She graduated with "the highest distinction" from the University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine and completed her residency at the LAC + USC Medical Center. She is a member of the national medical honor society, Alpha Omega Alpha. Her professional affiliations include the American Academy of Dermatology, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, and the Los Angeles Metropolitan Dermatologic Society.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Los Angeles County+University of Southern California Medical Center, Residency in Dermatology
- Medical School - University of Southern California, Doctor of Medicine
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Pacific Dermatologic Association
Awards and publications
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Dermatologic Surgery Preceptorship Award, American Society for Dermatological Surgery
- Graduate with "Highest Distinction" USC Keck School of Medicine
Comprehensive Dermatology Center of Pasadena
625 South Fair Oaks Ave, Suite 200
Pasadena, CA 91105