Dr. Scott Segal, MD
Dr. Segal has tremendous experience as an ophthalmic surgeon. He received his Bachelors and medical degree at The University of Texas while his internship was at Harbor UCLA Medical Center; Torrance, CA. Dr. Segal went on to graduate from the residency program at The University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston and is Board Certified in Ophthalmology. As a refractive surgeon, Dr. Segal has corrected the vision of numerous patients through the use of the LASIK procedure with fantastic results. Dr. Segal is available for medical consultation in all areas of comprehensive ophthalmology, including cataracts, refractive eye surgery, glaucoma and medical retina. Dr. Segal is a member of several ophthalmic associations including the American Medical Association, the Harris County Medical Society, and Refractive Surgeons.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Harbor-University of California Los Angeles Medical Center (Internship)
- Medical School - University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston (Residency)
- University of Texas, Austin (Bachelor's)
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Harris County Medical Society
Eye Institute of Houston
5400 Bissonnet St, Suite A
Bellaire, TX 77401