About Dr. Seth Oringher
Please note your appointment is not confirmed until you hear from our office and receive an email confirmation. Dr. Oringher is Chief, ENT Sibley Memorial Hospital and specializes in the latest medical and surgical treatments for Sinusitis, Sleep Apnea and Snoring. He has been with the Feldman ENT Group for 24 years. He has been selected as Washingtonian Top Doctor and Checkbook Magazine Best Doctor every year and made appearances on CNN, NBC and CBS discussing new treatments for snoring and sleep apnea
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - George Washington University, Doctor of Medicine
- Cleveland Clinic, Residency in Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American College of Surgeons
Awards and publications
- Best Doctors in America
- Washington Consumers' Checkbook "Best Doctors".
- Washingtonian "Top Doctors"
- Northern Virginia Best Doctors
Dr. Seth Oringher's office locations
The Feldman E.N.T. Group, P.C.
6410 Rockledge Drive, Suite 305
Bethesda, MD 20817
The Feldman E.N.T. Group, P.C.
5454 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1535
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
Patient reviews for Dr. Seth Oringher
Excellent doctor. Has been my doctor for years. Friendly and knowledgeable.
Dr. Oringher is knowledgeable and makes you feel confidence in his diagnosis. Excellent attitude, spends time with the patient. Strongly recommend him.
Outstanding professional and very personable.
It’s obvious I was in the most capable hands from the first exchange of greetings, but just as immediate was how nice everyone was capped off by Dr O being the most friendly and comforting!
I had an excellent experience from the time I set an appointment through my final checkout. The entire office was very friendly and accommodating. Dr. Oringher was very thorough, answered all of my questions and provided good advice maintaining good ENT health.
Dr. Oringher is one of my favorite physicians. He is kind, warm, and thorough. Always a pleasure to see him. And most important he has helped resolve my sinus issues.
Dr. Oringher is very knowledgeable and professional. Staff is very efficient. I did not have to wait at all.
Highly recommend Dr Oringher. Staff was friendly and helpful. I was called right back with essentially no wait time. I found Dr Oringher friendly, efficient, thorough, and reassuring. Definitely would return for any further ENT needs.
Dr. Oringher is great! Always friendly and informative.
as usual, friendly, professional and efficient
He is just awesome - knowledgeable, friendly, good listener, experienced. Septoplasty and deviated septum surgery with him went flawless - really appreciate I was able to find such an above average physician.
It was beneficial.
I had a great experience with Dr. Oringher. He was as eager to get to the root of my issues as I was and he had a course of action with a timely follow up. Will recommed him without reservation.
Love Dr. Oringher, professional wonderful doctor
Wonderful doctor...and his nursing staff was friendly , considerate and skillful.
Dr. Oringher was totally prepared as he had read my file. And he was totally thorough as he examined me. I was very impressed.
Great doctor with helpful remedies and upbeat attitude.
The Feldman ENT Group provides excellent care. I usually see Dr. Schoenfeld but today it was Dr Oringher. Top notch in every respect - knowledge, competence, bedside manner and respectful. Highly recommend this practice!!
Great bedside manner. Thorough and patient in explaining what you need and options.
Although I didn’t appreciate having my appointment rescheduled by this office when Zocdoc told me the original appointment time was available, I had no problems at the rescheduled time.
Excellent and thorough!
I have been seeing Dr. Oringher for years now for my allergies. He is very professional, kind, attentive. He is the best.
I’ve been a satisfied patient of his for many years. This particular appointment involved a much longer wait than usual—the waiting room seemed very crowded.
Dr. Oringher is top notch. He is straightforward and honest and does not try to push surgery on you when you don't need it. His bedside manner is excellent. I would highly recommend him.
Dr. Oringher is an outstanding ENT who is always kind and caring as well. I am grateful for the many years he had treated me.
well articulated advice based on well explained diagnosis
Dr. Oringher was friendly, reassuring and extremely helpful in addressing my concerns today!
Nice staff, nice doctor; helpful, thorough and communicative.
Dr. Oringher is amazing. He always listens so well and really makes you feel taken care of.
Dr. Oringher was excellent. He listened carefully, communicated clearly and left me very satisfied with me care received.
Efficient,pleasant and professional
Professional, personable,knowledgeable, accurate. A keeper.
I've been seeing Seth since 1999. As he is now the senior ENT in the Feldmen practice, he is now pressed for time. Otherwise, I strongly recommend him.
He was great! He had great energy, gave honest feedback, was efficient, and thorough.
He's an outstanding doctor, and a very nice person as well. His staff are also outstanding.
Process was very efficiently done.
Fantastic !! Best visit ever to a Doctor. this group knows how to schedule
I was very pleased with dr. Oringher and will continue to see him on a regular basis..
Wonderful physician I would highly recommend to Family members and friends.
Excellent doctor. Very patient and he made me feel calm and comfortable.
Dr. Oringher was great with my nephew! He reassured him that he would get better and that there was nothing to worry about. He was professional, took his time and was very nice!
Excellent doctor! Very patient, kind and caring
Really awesome doctor. Best ENT in the area!
Wait time was short - but I also arrived early. Best I can say is I WOULD recommend to others
Dr. Oringher was so friendly and funny! He made me feel calm and comfortable. I would definitely go back to him if I need to in the future.
- Atlanta, GA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Austin, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Chicago, IL Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Dallas, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Denver, CO Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Houston, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Jersey City, NJ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Los Angeles, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- New York, NY Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Philadelphia, PA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Phoenix, AZ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Antonio, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Diego, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Francisco, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Washington, DC Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Locations
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Allergy Consultation
- Allergy Follow Up
- ENT Consultation
- ENT Follow Up
- ENT Oncology Consultation
- Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears
- Sinus Problems / Sinusitis
- Thyroid Surgery
- Airway Stenosis
- Allergy Shots
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Cancer Screening
- Chronic Cough
- Delayed Speech
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Cigna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Insurances