Dr. Seth Wilentz, MD
Dr. Seth E. Wilentz is a dermatologist treating patients in Jerricho, New York. He is a diplomat of both the American Board of Dermatopathology and the American Board of Dermatology. Born in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, Dr. Wilentz travelled to Philadelphia to complete his education, earning his M.D. from the Temple University School of Medicine, where he was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha honors society. He completed his residency in dermatology at the Cook County Hospital in Chicago. Dr. Wilentz has participated in a range of clinical studies on creams and ointments, and has published articles in journals such as “Cutis” and the “International Journal of Dermatology.”
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- American Board of Dermatology
- Dermatopathology (Dermatology)
Education and training
- Ackerman Academy of Dermatopathology, Fellowship in Dermatopathology
- John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County, Residency in Dermatology
- Medical School - Temple University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania (Bachelor's)
- American Academy of Dermatology
Awards and publications
- Ackerman AB, Wilentz SE, Joffe R. The sun and epidemic of melanoma: myth on myth. In progress.
- Phelps GR, Wilentz S. Reflex sympathetic dystrophy. Int J Dermatol 2000;39(7):481-6.
- Alpha Omega Alpha, elected junior year, Temple University School of Medicine
Mandel - Wilentz Dermatology
500 N. Broadway, Suite 166
Jericho, NY 11753