Dr. Shawn Parsley, DO
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Shawn Parsley brings extensive experience to his role at Texas Health Family Care - Lake Worth. He serves the community of Fort Worth, TX, where patients see him for a myriad of medical conditions. As a dedicated family physician and primary care doctor, he understands the importance of fostering a healthy physician-patient relationship. Dr. Parsley earned his medical degree from the University of North Texas. He chose to pursue an internship and residency at the University of Texas Health Science Center, Osteopathic Medical Center of Texas. He obtained his bachelor’s degree from Southwestern University. Dr. Parsley is also certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians and is an active member of the American Osteopathic Association. Dr. Parsley and his team work together with their patients to ensure they receive the treatment and care they require. He always approaches patient care with compassion and positivity.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
Education and training
- Medical School - University of North Texas, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Southwestern University (Bachelor's)
- University of North Texas Health Science Center, Osteopathic Medical Center of Texas (Internship)
- University of North Texas Health Science Center, Osteopathic Medical Center of Texas (Residency)
- American Osteopathic Association
Texas Health Family Care-Lake Worth
6100 Lake Worth Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76135