Dr. Sofiya Prilik, MD
Physiatrist, Sports Medicine Specialist
Dr. Prilik is a Board Certified Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation specialist. She is closely affiliated with and has hospital privileges at New York University Langone Medical Center and Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation. Dr. Sofiya Prilik completed her undergraduate education at New York University, and graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry. She then studied medical science and graduated from SUNY Downstate College of Medicine as a Doctor of Medicine.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Sports Medicine Specialist
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Education and training
- Medical School - SUNY Downstate College of Medicine
- Residency - Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at New York University Langone Medical Center/Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
Awards and publications
- Founders Day Award at NYU
Sofiya Prilik, MD
202 Foster Avenue, Suite D
Brooklyn, NY 11230