Dr. Tammy Leopold, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Tammy Leopold is a family physician treating patients in New York City and the surrounding communities. She operates out of the New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center. Her goal as a practitioner is to ensure that each of her patients receives the highest available standard of medical care. Dr. Leopold also holds certification from the American Board of Family Medicine. In order to pursue her medical degree, Dr. Leopold attended Jefferson Medical College. She continued her medical education at the Beth Israel Cancer Center. Here, she completed an internship program and received her residency training in family medicine. Patients visiting Dr. Leopold can receive a full range of medical services. She provides general consultations, follow-up visits, and treatment for specific illnesses and issues.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Internship in Family Medicine
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Residency in Family Medicine
- Medical School - Thomas Jefferson University, Doctor of Medicine
NYU Ambulatory Care West Side
NYU Faculty Group Practice
355 W 52nd St, (Btwn 8th & 9th Ave) 6th and 7th Floors
New York, NY 10019