Dr. Theodore Harrison, MD
Head & Neck Surgeon, Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
I am a physician specializing in Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery. I treat both adults and children, as part of my specialty, I treat diseases of the ear, nose, and throat, including doing surgery. This also includes treatment of colds, flu, sinus infection, voice and swallowing disorders, sleep apnea, and nerve and skin disorder of the head and neck. I perform surgery of the head and neck, including both tumor and reconstructive surgery. I perform facial plastic surgery and I am trained in the use of laser.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Head & Neck Surgeon
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Division
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Hahnemann University Hospital (General Surgery)
- Medical School - Thomas Jefferson University, Doctor of Medicine
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (Otolaryngology)
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Residency in Otolaryngology
Theodore Harrison, M.D.
2 Fifth Avenue, entrance: 18 Washington Sq. N -
New York, NY 10011