Thomas Saglimbeni, NP
Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Practitioner
Tom Saglimbeni is board-certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner and HIV Advanced Practice Nurse. He previously worked in a variety of settings, including the Intensive Care Unit, Emergency Department, inpatient HIV/AIDS unit and Hospice Care. Tom received his MSN from Columbia University, graduated Magna Cum Laude with a BSN from Stony Brook University and earned his BS in exercise physiology from Skidmore College where he still holds the Skidmore College record in the 200 Butterfly set as captain of the men's varsity swim team. He is also an active member of the Nursing Honor Society-Sigma Theta Tau. His interests include internal medicine, men’s health and infectious disease. He is currently completing his Doctor of Nursing Practice degree at Wilkes University. Tom is able to diagnose and manage both acute and chronic conditions through ordering and interpreting diagnostics tests, prescribing medications and providing patient education. As a Nurse Practitioner, Tom focuses on health promotion, disease prevention, and health counseling to guide patients in making informed decisions. Outside of health care, Tom is a US National Trainer and Presenter for the Les Mills group fitness programs BODATTACK and BODYSTEP. Tom is a New York native and currently resides in the Inwood area of Manhattan.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- Columbia University, Master's in Family Nursing
- State University of New York, Stony Brook (Bachelor's)
- Skidmore College (Bachelor's)
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing
- Association of Nurses in AIDS Care
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Awards and publications
- The Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International- Member.
- Columbia University Faculty Award for Excellence in HIV NP Practice.
- Hillman Scholar- Lenox Hill Hospital Partners in Practice.
Gotham Medical Group
314 W 14th St, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10014