About Dr. Thomas Tredici
Dr. Tredici has been practicing Ophthalmology for 35 years, much of it in Flagstaff and Tucson. Dr. Tredici graduated from Amherst College in Massachusetts. He received his MD degree and completed his Ophthalmology residency at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Medical School - Baylor College of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency in Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
Dr. Thomas Tredici's office location
Scottsdale Eye Physicians & Surgeons, PC
7550 E 2nd St
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Patient reviews for Dr. Thomas Tredici
Dr. Tredici carefully explained everything. I really like him!
Really nice office. All the staff were personable and friendly. The tech was very efficient. I was really happy they don't use the machine with the puff of air. They have a more modern method of testing pressure that was way more pleasant. Dr Tredici was very thorough and answered all my questions. I didn't feel rushed. I will definitely come back.
Excellent service from the receptionist to the technicians, specially Lindsey, to Dr Tredici. Great experience much helpful staff.
Dr Tredici was great, but so were his assistants and office staff! It’s quite a drive for me, but worth it — I’ll definitely be back.
Ann, who I think is an optometrist or assistant, is excellent and very thorough. The doctor had read my history and notes prior to coming into the room and was thorough in addressing them and providing useful recommendations.
Dr, Tredici was very informative and very personable. He quickly answered my questions and was able to try to solve one of my issues with a quick procedure in his office. His office staff is very friendly and made the whole appointment run smoothly with no hassle at all.
The staff was very friendly. Dr Tredici was very thorough and took plenty of time with me to explain the issue I was experiencing. I highly recommend him.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- Decreased Vision
- Diabetes Care - Eye Exam
- Dilated Pupil
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ophthalmologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- Cigna Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Ophthalmologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ophthalmologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ophthalmologists
- More Insurances